1. When was the last time you tried something new?
Just a couple of weeks ago when I was at the seaside and tried for the very first time paddling on a SUP. It was such a fun and cool experience and you do feel a new kind of freedom, being at peace with the sea.
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
Most of the time, I compare myself with my younger self, so I look at myself in the past to see if and how I am evolving, if I am in a better place now or was I in a better place at some point in my past. I rarely compare myself to other people, but when I do I look at someone whom I admire and generally wish to learn something from them.
3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
“The world is your playground. You have the freedom to be whoever you want to be and to go wherever you want to go.”
4. What gets you excited about life?
Traveling and creating new things, new collections, new videos or content. I believe I am excited about new things in general, new experiences, new people, new cultures and places, new skills acquired. I love the freshness of life and the journey from an idea or a thought to a brand new experience.
5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
I feel that there are a couple of lessons I learned the hard way, one is related to being patient and not expect things to happen over night, which was hard as I am very impatient. The other, most recent, to not have such higher expectations when it comes to people and things that you cannot control. I am still learning this, as I do have huge expectations from myself and the people around me.
6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
This is so easy 🙂 Traveling and creating! I wish to work more on my own art and work.
7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
I do ask a lot of questions, even when meeting new people. I absolutely love to find out new stories, people’s opinions or experiences. I am very curious by nature!
8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
I love my partner, my family and friends and I do tell them this as often as possible. I have absolutely no problem in expressing my feelings, especially the most powerful and untamed ones.
9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
I believe that we control our own destiny, even if there is definitely a greater power out there that we do not understand completely. I like to call it simply “The Universe”. However, we are in charge of our future and all our choices lead us to the life that we create.
10. Thought provoking questions: What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
Paddle a SUP 😀
11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
I don’t think it’s either, I believe it’s a natural emotion when you feel overwhelmed with sadness or joy, so it shouldn’t be seen as a sign.
12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Nothing, as I don’t really give a damn about being judged. I live my life as I wish and I’ve always done this, regardless of what people say.
13. Do you celebrate the things you do have?
Not enough as I always want more. I feel sometimes it’s good to want more from life. Heck, I want EVERYTHING! On the other hand, I should be more grateful and celebrate what I have now.
14. What is the difference between living and existing?
Existing means to passively go through life, allowing to be controlled by people or events, while living is to have full control of your life, to take action, decisions, to stop and celebrate, enjoy, to fail and to rise. To live to the fullest!
15. If not now, then when?
It’s NOW 🙂
16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
Created 2 Udemy courses and 2 Skillshare courses. I have started an Etsy guide and a brand new course. I’ve also seen Emma, Gianna Nannini and more Italian voices in the biggest concert I’ve ever attended in Reggio Emilia and met an amazing inspiring artist (interview coming soon)
17. What does your joy look like today?
I am happy to write, spent all day writing and I’ve also purchased a new pair of heart shaped sunglasses. I’m obsessed! I have over 70 pairs 🙂
18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Of course! Body language is 97% of our communication, so you definitely do not need words to express a certain emotion or to tell a lie or the truth.
19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
Forever 🙂 I am sometimes harsh with myself, as I try to push myself further, but I am also very nice and encouraging. I often congratulate myself when I achieve something and I definitely keep a balance in between, but most importantly I am very honest with myself.
20. Thought provoking questions: Which activities make you lose track of time?
Writing, creating videos, basically anything related to creation. I love to silent the world and go deep inside my own universe in order to create and feel free.
21. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
I teach Etsy for a couple of years now 🙂 I’d also love to create more courses on personal development, being confident and stepping out-of-the-box.
22. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
Traveling the world and developing my passions and talent.
23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
Honestly, I don’t think so at the moment. I move on very quickly and I don’t get at all attached of physical things, so I feel I am doing alright here 🙂
24. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
Living a full life, rich in experiences and having left a legacy behind.
25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
NOW 🙂 I need to take that risk!
26. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Definitely in my 20s. I don’t feel at all my age, just that I’m a little bit smarter or let’s say more knowledgable 🙂
27. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Definitely! Without any doubt!
28. What makes you smile?
Saying “I love you” to the right person and hearing it back, traveling and new experiences, the jokes from my best friends, sunsets and sunrises, a great movie or a great book, an amazing feedback from a client or a customer and any beautiful message received from someone inspired by my work.
29. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Both! I do talk a lot, but I also do a lot too. I love the action and being true to your promises or words.
30. Thought provoking questions: If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Live with all your heart. Love with all your heart. Laugh with all your heart. Dream big! Don’t be afraid of new experiences and embrace life in all its glory and beauty. Stop worrying. When you’ll be old, you will not give a damn about your weight or silly things, you will have the memories, the experiences, the people and your legacy. Follow your dreams and your passion!
31. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I’d have about 6 more years, so I’d travel the world starting tomorrow 🙂
32. What do we all have in common besides our genes that makes us human?
We are the same, we have the same emotions, desires, fears or wishes. We have the same hours in one day, so it’s up to us how we spend them, what we do and choose, how we pass through life. We have the same tools nowadays to create and thrive.
33. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose?
The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
34. Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing?
35. What is important enough to go to war over?
Freedom, always freedom.
36. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying! We all fail at some point in our life, once or several times, but the most important thing is to try and keep on trying.
37. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing?
Yesterday afternoon as I was doing some breathing exercises.
38. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
My art and work, the way I view life and the way I easily adapt to any type of situation. This I believe is the greatest lesson that traveling can offer you: the power of adaptation.
39. What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you?
Having the right resources to make it happen if you work hard enough, being successful. In other countries, you may work your ass off and still not receive the success you deserve; some values are upside down in many countries.
40. Thought provoking questions: Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Worried genius, definitely!
41. If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would you give?
Never let yourself be put into a box by society, always show your true colors, be wild, untamed and daring. Follow your dreams and passion, follow your instinct and discover your true self. Be good and beautiful inside out. Be generous and loving. Be authentic!
42. What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
Being authentic and real 🙂
43. What are you most grateful for?
My mind and talent. I always say that no matter what happens, if I get stripped of all my belongings today, I will know how to raise again tomorrow.
44. Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
It’s still stealing, so I am inclined to say “yes”. However, if there isn’t any other way and it’s stealing from the rich to give to the poor, then that’s different.
45. What do you want most?
To do every single day only the things that I truly love and that I am passionate about.
46. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things 🙂 If you do the right ones, you will also do them right!
47. What has life taught you recently?
That is so fragile and short. Just yesterday I was talking to a friend and we realized that 5 years have already passed since our 10 Years high-school reunion and I was WHAT?! When did 5 years pass? So, in 5 more years, we’ll do the 20 years reunion? OH, MY! :)))
48. What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
Acceptance and diversity. I’d love people to start embracing our differences and to love themselves more. It’s too much hatred in the world, too much ego and frustration. Why can’t everyone just do their thing and enjoy their life? There is so much energy waisted on petty things.
49. Where do you find inspiration?
Everywhere! From my travels, from people, music, films and books. From fashion, galleries and museums. From nature and the entire world 🙂
50. Thought provoking questions: Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
Dancing throughout the world, joyfully loving.
51. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because we don’t always learn and I guess we learn to see them as something negative, rather than a positive experience meant to educate us and help us grow.
52. What impact do you want to leave on the world?
I want to inspire and empower, uplift with my work and stories, brightening up the world and making it just a bit better.
53. What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?
It’s really hard to pick only ONE moment, since we are the product of a series of simple and elaborated moments all intertwined. However, there are certain unexpected meetings or moments that might define your NOW. One of these moments is when I met one of my current creative partners that had a great impact on my life.
Another one was when I was 18 and I hitchhiked from Romania to Macedonia with two friends, then I had to came back all by myself. I had no money, no cards, no food, no internet or even a working phone and I really had to come back as I was having my admission at the Performance Arts & Acting university, so I just jumped in a train and managed to get through. I was lucky enough to meet a cool lady who helped me offering her own ticket as she had a short ride and had a sort of membership. Long story short, I managed to get to Romania and that experience taught me that I CAN manage in any type of situation, always! As long as I have myself and my act together, I will always thrive. I need to have faith in my skills and my power of adaptation.
54. In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing?
My friends’ desire to spend more time with me, enjoy my presence and energy, my grandma’s need to visit her or at least call her more often, the importance of self care and sometimes doing “nothing”.
55. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
It’s probably in our education and the fear of stepping out of the comfort zone. We simply give in… go to college, get a job you don’t like but pays the bills, get married, get a house, have children and experience the same routine over and over again…
56. What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
My partner, my friends, music, dancing, a good movie and good wine 🙂
57. Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
Yes, not going to study abroad and moving back from Italy to Romania.
58. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Definitely not because it’s the fear of death, that will happen at some point but not now 😀 I still have A LOT of things to do!
59. Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?
Because we no longer have the chance to create new memories with them, it’s like the film has ended, there aren’t any other chapters left, so you can no longer change the narrative.
60. What is your most beloved childhood memory?
I have so many amazing memories and I believe the best ones are with my parents, traveling to Wien every summer at one of my relatives. We spent two days and nights by train and finally reached the beautiful Wien, which for me was like a piece of heaven back then. I was about 7 when we started these summer trips and our relative had a beautiful house with a very large garden on the Alley of Cherries, I’ll never forget the name. She had a beautiful park right next to the house and I remember there I’ve seen for the very first time water lilies.
61. Is it more important to love or be loved?
Both are important, although having the ability of loving can be a superpower. To love is like opening up a new world inside yourself, learning to be generous, giving and vulnerable.
62. If it all came back around to you, would it help you or hurt you?
Help me as I’ve done a lot of good so far. Maybe I’ve done some crazy shit when I was younger, a rebel without a cause, but since I became more aware of the world, I’ve nurtured genuine relationships and I’ve always tried to be authentic and generous.
63. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing would you do it?
I’m not sure, as even though I thought of how my life would have been if I stayed in Italy, I realized that I’ve never would have met my current partner with whom I am living a beautiful love story. I’d have different experiences, so I don’t believe I would want to completely change my last 5 years as they were so full of emotions and experiences, so… No 🙂
64. If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
Create as much content as possible, film as much as I can, write as much as I can, travel and have as many experiences as possible. I’d definitely go skydiving in my last days, because what could happen? 😀
65. What is the difference between falling in love and being in love?
Falling in love is the sweet innocence in the very beginning, the butterflies in the stomach, the excitement of the unknown, while being in love is not only keeping that excitement and butterflies but loving the person despite the good and the bad, loving every crazy habit, the imperfections as long with the perfections.
66. Who do you think stands between you and happiness?
Myself 🙂 I choose to be happy or unhappy, to see the positive or the negative, to be grateful for what I have or always crave for more, to embrace life to the fullest and its risks or to constantly live with the fear of the unknown. Today, I choose happiness.
67. What is the difference between innocence and ignorance?
Innocence is not knowing, ignorance is knowing but ignoring the facts.
68. What is the simplest truth you can express in words?
We only live once.
69. What gives your life meaning?
Achieving my goals and my passion, seeing the world, loving and being loved, the fact that I inspire and uplift people from all over the world with my work, content and courses.
70. Thought provoking questions: Can there be happiness without sadness? Pleasure without pain? Peace without war?
Yes, but if humanity experienced only one without the other, it wouldn’t have known happiness without sadness, pleasure without pain and peace without war. Even these were legends from long time ago, I don’t think we would have known the real pleasure if we haven’t experienced at least one time pain.
71. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
That I had a full life and had given as much as possible to the world.
72. Is there such a thing as perfect?
Yes, both beauty and perfection are in the eye of the beholder, so you choose what is perfect for you. It’s subjective and a perception. Is Mona Lisa perfect? Is David perfect? The Sistine Chapel? Can love be perfect?
73. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
To a very large degree. I always wanted the freedom to do what I love. I could never get a 9 to 5 job, so I am constantly and actively controlling my path, learning new things, creating, finding new adventures, travels and experiences.
74. What does it mean to be human?
To have consciousness, to think, to carry a large palette of emotions and being able to express them and express yourself, your thoughts, feelings and the reality within. To love, believe and dream.
75. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?
I don’t believe I have enemies, but I guess I’d say “hatred” versus “love”.
76. What do you love most about yourself?
My free spirit, my openness and dedication to the things I love, my generosity to the people I hold close to my heart, my beautiful untamed spirit, the wilderness within, my creativity and mind, the thirst for knowledge and the curiosity to discover the entire world.
77. Where would you most like to go and why?
Everywhere! No, seriously… everywhere 🙂
78. Is it more important to do what you love or to Love what you are doing?
Both! But, doing what you love is much more important for your wellbeing, I believe. It may be harder and more challenging, but in the end it will give you much more satisfaction than just enjoying a normal job.
79. What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?
Traveling and creating, doing what I truly love 🙂
80. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?
When you are kind and give kindness into the world, you receive kindness, that’s why I have experienced it many times from receiving flowers in the street, free hugs, smiles, a place in line and so many other things. I am also impressed by the force of a community and the kind words I receive once in awhile from my friends, collaborators, customers or students.
81. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Same answer as question #60
82. Do you own your things or do your things own you?
I definitely own my things. I don’t get so attached of them and I always donate or simply give. I travel a lot and move a lot, so I do not like owning too many things. I can happily live of a backpack for several weeks and months, been there done that 🙂 And I have a rule: If I haven’t used or missed a thing for almost one year, I will definitely not use it and I don’t really need it.
83. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
This is a hard one! I believe that our memories make us who we are now. Our knowledge comes from memories, our skills are our experiences, our mistakes and lessons. I believe without your old memories, you’d lose your identity and you wouldn’t know who you are or your purpose. You will just exist and stop living. Not being able to make new ones means that you’d be stuck in the past, you will not be able to grow, move further in life or fully enjoy it so I couldn’t chose, but I believe it’s worse to lose your identity so I’d keep my old memories.
84. How do you deal with someone in a position of power who wants you to fail?
By succeeding and becoming more powerful.
85. What do you have that you cannot live without?
Love, happiness, inspiration and motivation, my values and skills, my senses and freedom of movement, my body and mind, myself 🙂
86. When you close your eyes what do you see?
So, I just close my eyes to answer 🙂 I saw the seaside at sunrise, a very calm sea in a beautiful golden light, the world and I felt a huge desire of swimming naked in the sea and exploring the whole world.
87. What sustains you on a daily basis?
My inspiration, creative inner force, curiosity and the possibility of something extraordinary happening 🙂
88. What are your top five personal values?
Creativity, Inspiration, Ambition, Trust, Honesty
89. Why must you love someone enough to let them go?
Because you may not be what they need and it will only be selfish to keep them besides you, if their heart is in another place.
90. Do you ever celebrate the green lights?
Not really, I haven’t thought about them this way, although I am super happy when the light turns green as soon as I reach it so I don’t need to stop.
91. What personal prisons have you built out of fears?
The fear of failure has paralyzed me for years and I mean a huge failure, like being seen by millions of people and criticized or made fun of. But someone asked me once: Isn’t this actually your fear of success? It made me wonder…
What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?Erin Hanson
92. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Skydiving and living in New York.
93. Why are you, you?
I am me because of my genetic makeup, because of all the choices of my grandparents and parents, because of all the sum of my experiences and my own choices. I am unique and there will be no other one like me.
94. If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose?
Nothing and I work every day to be able to take more risks, to fully embrace the journey and the adventure.
95. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life?
Beautiful, Intense, Powerful
96. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing?
It depends for whom is the right thing right. Is it right for you, but maybe not for the other person?
97. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words?
My absolutely favorite word. Freedom is life for me, it’s everything. It’s that inner force that allows you to be who you want, that power that allows you to be true to yourself and your desires, to build your own life, to create your own destiny, do entirely what YOU want. It’s the superpower that reveals the world as your playground. It’s the key to happiness.
98. What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life?
Have a more healthier lifestyle and focus more on self-care.
99. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
Cleopatra, how does it feel to rule such a powerful kingdom?
100. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Creating and traveling the world, sharing stories and new experiences, empowering people to live their best life!
101. What is your number one goal for the next six months?
Launch a brand new interactive course 🙂
102. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else?
No, I don’t believe I could ever do that, since I’m not yet a mother and don’t have that instinct. I have though a very strong survival instinct, so that would probably activate first.
103. Are you happy with yourself?
Yes, definitely. I am proud of my achievements and the person I am today, however I always keep pushing myself to be more, create more, achieve more, so I still have a long way to go. I’m still learning, evolving, growing and probably I’d keep working on myself until the end.
104. What is the meaning of ‘peace’ to you?
Being in the middle of the nature, in a mind-blowing scenery, without any connection with the outside world and being accompanied just by your loved one.
105. What are three moral rules you will never break?
This is a hard question, as we cannot foresee the future and I believe we have moments of weakness that may pull us down the rabbit hole. But, I know for sure that I will NEVER kill someone and will NEVER commit incest or rape.
106. What does it mean to allow another person to truly love you?
First of all, to love yourself and to open up in front of the other person, to let her see your bare soul with all your scars and beautiful imperfections, to be true, raw and real, to show yourself in all your beautiful mess and superb genius.
107. Who or what do you think of when you think of love?
My beautiful partner 🙂
108. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
The Actress and The Sun, it doesn’t end, volume 2 is coming soon 🙂
109. What would you not give up for $1,000,000 in cash?
Many things, like my love, family, loved ones, a kidney, my dignity. Heck, I wouldn’t give up anything!
110. Thought provoking questions: When do you feel most like yourself?
When I travel and in front of the camera, when I am filming my videos.
111. When you help someone do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?”
Sometimes, yes, it depends on the situation. If I am helping a friend or loved one, I don’t think like this. Also, if I am helping someone in need like a homeless person or a refugee, of course I am not thinking of me. However, if it’s work related, I do have to think of my time and energy because I used to do so many things for free when I was young and people would take advantage of me, of my passion and ambition. At some point, I had to stop and draw the line. It’s different when I answer a question or offer a piece of advise, but when you have too many demands, I’ll be thinking “What’s in it for me?”
112. What is your greatest challenge?
I am a very competitive person and I say #challengeaccepted very often! I make everything a challenge one way or another, which helps me go further and achieve my goals, but I believe the greatest challenge at the moment is taking the plunge and becoming a full time traveler.
113. How do you know when it’s time to continue holding on or time to let go?
I listen to my instincts, they are never wrong. I screw up only when I don’t listen to them.
114. How do you define success?
Living a full life in peace and harmony, happiness and love, surrounded by likeminded people who motivate you and inspire you as much as you motivate them. Eventful and challenging, always on the move, always growing and creating.
115. If someone could tell you the exact day and time you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
No, I don’t think so, however I’d be so curious. Probably I’d chase them after some time to find out.
116. If I could grant you one wish what would you wish for?
I would love to be able to fly 😀 On a serious note, I’d love to not have to worry about money at all and be able to fully invest my time in creating inspiring and uplifting content and art.
117. What have you read online recently that inspired you?
I love reading Marie Forleo’s blog, it is very inspiring and she recently had a great article and video about unleashing your creativity and opening up your creative floodgates.
118. Why do religions that advocate unity divide the human race?
Because they very often advocate unity in their own religion, not the entire world. They care for their peers and followers, but they do not advocate for unity no matter your religion, belief, nationality, race, sex or sexual orientation.
119. If you could live one day of your life over again, what day would you choose?
I’d relive so many days from the moment I felt in love with my partner to the first time I went paragliding and felt I was flying. That beautiful sunset from last year when I swam naked in the sea, my birthday morning when I saw the sunset in a hot air balloon and so many amazing days. I really lived lots of beautiful days that I’d definitely relive now.
120. What can money not buy?
Many things, like love, health, happiness, pure joy, true friends, a family and a home.
121. If you left this life tomorrow, how would you be remembered?
As a genuine adventurous beautiful soul who brightened up a small part of this world. Always happy, smiling and living in the moment, sharing love and good vibes, inspiring and uplifting the people around.
122. Beyond the titles that others have given you, who are you?
A free spirit, an old soul – some would say – an independent young woman always craving for more adventure and experience, a loving and caring person, sometimes wild and bold, sometimes shy and emotional. A force of nature – others would say – but deep inside a very sensitive artist who wants to make a difference in the world and bring more light, colors and beauty.
123. If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do?
I wouldn’t want to erase anything as I wouldn’t choose to do something that I was ashamed of, but just for the sake of not having a hangover, I’d go at a massive wild party 😀
124. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Yes, I believe it is, although it’s in our nature to question and challenge things. But there are simple truths that you just know and you accept, so yes.
125. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life?
126. What makes everyone smile?
Telling them that they are beautiful 🙂
127. What do you owe yourself?
Love, respect and using my talent wisely, not let it dim in any way.
128. What would your ‘priceless’ Mastercard-style commercial be?
Airplane ticket: $1,000 Hotels: $4,000 Fabulous denim jacket: $200
The experience of a lifetime: Priceless
129. Can you think of a time when impossible became possible?
Yes, just before starting TEYXO with my mom and adventuring in the online world, I didn’t think it was possible for me to have a full income from this, to meet thousands of people from all over the world, coach, create courses, become an Etsy guru, be invited to speak at universities, podcasts, radio shows from New York and all over the world and so many exciting things that I am currently doing 🙂
130. Thought provoking questions: Why do you matter?
I matter. I am worth it! I am creating a positive impact in the world.
131. How have you changed in the last five years?
Oh, wow! A LOT! I became so much more confident, I have grown significantly, I have discovered new channels, new paths and new opportunities. I have met new people, had amazing new experiences, have fallen in love, overcame so many fears, traveled to new places and lastly, I am reconnecting with my intuition and myself, this self-interview being part of this process.
132. What are you sure of in your life?
Only of myself and my strengths.
133. When you think of ‘home,’ what, specifically, do you think of?
My parents. That is “home” for me and you know they say “Home is where your heart is”, but my heart is in every new place that I visit. I have the best sleep in hotel rooms :))
134. What’s the difference between settling for things and accepting the way things are?
Settling is when you could do something to change the way things are and yet, you are too lazy to do anything and you settle, while accepting things means that you have no control whatsoever so you just need to face the situation and move on.
135. How many of your friends would you trust with your life?
Not many, probably 3, but I learned that less is more and I rather have deep and genuine friendships than lots of party friends.
136. What’s your definition of heaven?
The Garden of Eden, breathtaking view with rainbows and rays of light, birds flying all around, butterflies playing in your hair, drinking wine and hanging out with all your loved ones in the grass 😀 Oh, and definitely a large pool with waterfalls somewhere around!
137. What is your most prized possession?
Apart from myself and my body, my skills and strengths, if we think of material possessions, I have to say my laptop and camera – and not because they are fancy ones, but they are my tools. With the help of them I create, connect with the world, sell my work, have the freedom of traveling and are my most precious tools.
138. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
A wild, untamed soul, curious and genuine who wants to enrich herself with experiences and embrace the world.
139. What stands between you and happiness?
Only myself and now I choose happiness 🙂
140. What makes a person beautiful?
Happiness makes you beautiful, love, generosity and honesty. Being authentic and carrying an inner beautiful light.
141. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense?
Yes, definitely! Where you think you are not in the right place and on the right path or that the goal is not worth it. For example, I gave up many small jobs because I simply didn’t belong there. I had to follow another way, my way 🙂
142. What makes you proud?
When I see people achieving their goals and dreams, including myself. I always cry at singing or talent contests when amazing talents are discovered.
143. How do you find the strength to do what you know in your heart is right?
It comes natural, you don’t need to find the strength, it’s easy, it’s the normal course of action 🙂
144. Where do you find peace?
In nature usually, at the seaside, in the mountains, in the sweet embrace of my loved one.
145. When have you worked hard and loved every minute of it?
At the very beginning of TEYXO, I was working almost day and night, trying to figure out the platforms, the algorithm, trying out so many things and constantly learning the craft, the business and the online world.
146. How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today?
We always think that we have TIME and keep postpone things or even meetings and adventures, so I think if I had a deadline, I would definitely be more focused and live at the highest speed possible, now that would really be living to the fullest.
147. Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all?
As painful as it is, it’s better to have loved and lost. Even a moment of completely loving is worth living than nor experiencing love at all.
148. What would you do if you made a mistake and somebody died?
I couldn’t forgive myself, my conscience would be so heavy. I’d probably try to make it up to the family or do something to celebrate the life of the deceased, like a foundation or something similar.
149. Who do you trust and why?
I used to trust a lot of people, but I learned that’s best to trust yourself first and then just a couple of very close people. I trust my family and a few friends.
150. Thought provoking questions: If you were forced to eliminate every physical possession from your life with the exception of what could fit into a single backpack, what would you put in it?
That’s easy! I live off a backpack for weeks every now and then and it’s almost always packed, ready to go: iPhone, headphones, chargers, wallet (money, cards, passport), laptop, camera, clothes (depending on the weather), sunglasses, hat, lipstick, perfume and other basic necessities, some of my favorite jewelry – and I am good to go!
151. When does silence convey more meaning than words?
When you look deep into someone’s eyes and see their whole soul. Those moments are priceless!
152. How do you spend the majority of your free time?
Well, since I turned all my hobbies into professions, I tend to work in my free time, although it doesn’t feel like work. But when I do want to relax and disconnect, I either travel, party or simply watch movies, laying in bed.
153. Who do you think of first when you think of success?
Many people come to mind, but I tend to look up at the women who made history and achieved success in a man’s world, like Frida or Marie Curie. If we talk about the present, I’d say Oprah, Jacinda Ardern and definitely Meryl Streep.
154. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A performer and I used to say that I want to see every corner of this world and meet every single person alive 🙂
155. How will today matter in five years from now?
It’s the day when I got a little bit closer of my true self.
156. How have you helped someone else recently?
I am always helping people through my work, my coaching business and I have also been involved in helping the war refugees.
157. What is your greatest skill?
I am very ambitious, close to stubbornness and this helps me always achieve my goals and getting it my way!
158. Do you see to believe or believe to see?
I need to see it to believe it!
159. How are you pursuing your dreams right now?
I am constantly working on my brand, on my coach business, creating new content all the time and thinking every day of new ways of reaching more people or finding new ways of sharing my message with the world.
160. What’s the next big step you need to take?
Become a digital nomad at least for a couple of months, to experience more and explore the world.
161. If today was the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?
No, I’d go skydiving or on an adventure.
162. If today was the last day of your life, who would you call and what would you tell them?
After the adventure, I’d probably take the finest bottle(s) of red wine and start calling everyone. I’d start with my family, my closest friends and just go through all my contacts and call everyone and talk about the memories or stories that I have with that particular person.
163. Who do you dream about?
I have the craziest dreams ever, they are like feature films sometimes, so mysterious, surreal and simply wonderful, like I’m on LSD all the time 😀 I often dream about my loved one and from time to time, friends, colleagues, childhood friends, familiar faces and even celebrities show up, but it’s never someone in particular.
164. What do you have trouble seeing clearly in your mind?
My life 10 years from now, I can’t even see it 5 years from now as so much has changed in the last 5 years than you can’t predict the future and I don’t even want that. I am curious and excited about what’s going to happen and I try to enjoy the ride as much as possible 🙂
165. What are you looking forward to?
Today, tomorrow, this week – I cannot wait to create a new video, we also launch a new collection and cannot wait to start my brand new course!
166. What is the number one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
Direct a feature film and a documentary.
167. When is love a weakness?
When it’s deceitful and not shared.
168. What has been the most terrifying moment of your life thus far?
Oh, I had a couple of those… but a very recent one was when I was with a friend on top of a mountain and we had to go downhill to bring down one of the cars. It was the first time she was driving that car, although she is a very experienced driver and we got in, started the car and it just went downhill super fast, the breaks were not working at all. I started shouting “Stop! Stop!” and we kept going faster and faster, being almost at the edge of the mountain. My heart was beating like crazy and I swear, I was about to jump from the car! My entire life passed in front of me, but luckily she pulled the hand break and the car stopped very close to the edge. I was so scared, probably one of the biggest scares of my life!
169. Who is the strongest person you know?
My mom! Yeah! She is a force of nature, she has gone through so many things and still has the energy of a young person, managing so many things at once, being so inspired and constantly motivated, getting excited about new projects all the time and she never stops! She is my hero!
170. Thought provoking questions: If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like?
Somewhere at the seaside, on the Amalfi Coast (my favorite), definitely in the golden hours, either sunrise or sunset, with all my favorite people in the world and me in the center. We are all laughing and having the time of our life!
171. Is the reward worth the risk?
YES! Every single time!
172. For you personally, what makes today worth living?
Everything! The whole carousel of emotions and experiences, the pleasure of being, of imagining and creating. All the encounters and the superpowers that you sometimes don’t know that you have and you just happen to unlock. The beauty of the world. Everything!
173. What have you done in the last year that makes you proud?
Had a workshop at Leeds Art University UK and that was really amazing, guest appearance on New York Real Talk, launched my second Udemy course and created my first ones on Skillshare.
174. What did you learn recently that changed the way you live?
That intermittent fasting is amazing! I’ve just started it out and I have so much more energy than before. I absolutely love it!
175. What is your fondest memory from the past three years?
Just one? I have SO MANY 🙂 Probably falling in love with my partner and all the moments that we had when we started to feel and admit our love, the passion, the sex and love.
176. What are the primary components of a happy life?
Faith in yourself and powers, knowing that you’ve got this no matter what! Feeling positive and optimistic about your future, facing challenges with grace, elegance and humor. Being open to change and open minded in general and being surrounded by likeminded people who always inspire and uplift you.
177. How would the world be different if you were never born?
You know those films with time travelers when they go back in time and they make the slightest change and when they return the whole world is different? I do believe this, we are all linked and any small change in the past might influence the present. I haven’t invented yet a groundbreaking thing, but who knows? 😀
178. What is your favorite song and why?
This is extremely hard 🙂 harder than the questions on life, universe and our purpose! I listen to so much music and so many genres, but I am recently hooked up on the Italian singer, Emma. I have seen her live last month and it was amazing! I also love classic rock and I’m a big fan of Queen and if I have to choose, I’d say Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen.
179. With the resources you have right now, what can you do to bring yourself closer to your goal?
Be more focused, dedicate more time towards what I actually want to do and not what I have to do. Another thing that helped me tremendously in the past was to isolate myself from the world, turn off notifications and calls, avoid social media and focus solely on my work and goals.
180. What are your top three priorities?
- Earn more passive income
- Grow my YouTube & blog audience along with my brand
- Travel the world
181. Why do we idolize sports players?
I, honestly, don’t, but it’s easy to understand because they are symbols of ambition, strength, power and determination. They dedicate their life to one goal and they fight only for that. They are the ones who are so motivated and never get off the track.
182. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
I’ve honestly been treated amazing by all the people that love me so it’s hard to choose one thing, but probably to take the train for a 20-hours ride to go across the country is something that I value. I’ve done it and I really appreciate it when someone returns that journey to see me.
183. What do you see when you look into the future?
Happiness, love, beauty and success. There is no other way around! It’s what I choose!
184. What makes you angry? Why?
Oh, sometimes I am so extremely passionate that I just flip and burn on the inside. I am angry when I see incompetence, stupidity, laziness, hatred, people who don’t have a purpose and get lost in their comfort zones. But I am calm very often and this is a blessing, but oh when I do get angry, I am like a lioness :))
185. What is the most valuable life lesson you learned from your parents?
That you have to work hard for your goals and no one will just come and give you… anything! You have to fight for your passion. You have to adapt, to seek opportunities and not wait for them to find you.
186. What does love feel like?
The greatest feeling in the world, your whole body is invaded by butterflies, your heart beats faster than ever, its rhythm is in line with the pulse of the universe. You feel that electrifying pure happiness, it’s better than the most powerful drug. You feel the ocean embracing you, the sun always caressing your soft skin and you always feel that strong love that takes you wherever you want to go. You feel happy all the time, in an absolutely blissful state. And most of all, you are invincible. You are powerful, you can move mountains, swim an entire sea, beat every challenge as you love and you are loved.
187. What are your favorite simple pleasures?
Staying in bed with my loved one, watching a great movie, eating pizza and some delicious cake, drinking wine and just chilling out.
188. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
Things will get better and you will turn into a boss babe. Work harder now and go study abroad, but enjoy life to the fullest just like you are doing now. Girl, don’t miss any party! You will not regret having fun 😀 You will just feel the hangovers later on, so drink up :)) Start a YouTube channel and post constantly, you will wish you’d have done that earlier. Oh, and you will be a hot blonde one day. I knoooow… who would have thought you’d end up blonde? But embrace the change! It’s awesome! Also, I am not sure what the lottery numbers are in general, but will check that out to make sure we are millionaires later on 😀
189. What do you do to deliberately impress others?
I don’t believe I really try to impress others, I know I am naturally polite and diplomatic, so I care about people and like listening to their stories. I am a Libra so I don’t like conflict, I like a peaceful atmosphere so I do sometimes whatever it takes to have that great meeting or evening. Oh and I do wear red lipstick all the time 🙂
190. What will you never do?
Never say “never”, right?
191. Excluding romantic relationships, who do you love?
Myself, family and closest friends.
192. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Not sure it’s my first, but I was crazy about LEGO and inventing things. I remember I had lots of encyclopedias and loved to read about science and facts. I learned to read when I was 4 by myself, so I was a bit of a prodigy in this area. I do remember I loved role playing and used all the furniture in the room, all the drapes, curtains and blankets to create my own world. For example, in my dressing cupboard I didn’t have any clothes, I had a “secret” laboratory where I had a hidden mystery light and I read at nights. My idol back then was Marie Curie, I didn’t really understand what she achieved but I was so drawn to her. Amazing times!
193. What book has had the greatest influence on your life?
The Magus by John Fowles had a great impact as I read it when I was very young and started to change my perception about the world. I understood that there are roles and different worlds wrapped up in mystery and that is more than meets the eye. Something opened inside me then. Then, there were the intimate journals of Anais Nin discovered when I was 19. They were given by a girlfriend that I used to have back then and again a new world of sexuality, pleasure and exploring new things opened up. Then, I started to read Henry Miller and I feel that these authors really changed my youth. There are so many other books that impressed and changed me. Anna Karenina was also one of them that stuck with me along the years. I wrote a book in that time, unpublished, and my dad read it and said that the main character is like Anna Karenina and that was probably one of the greatest compliments I have ever received from him.
194. What three questions do you wish you knew the answers to?
What really happens when we die? Is there an afterlife?
Is there a higher power and in what form? Is it the Universe, a God, more Gods?
Will humanity ever find absolute peace? Unity, no more wars, no crimes, just love?
195. What is the greatest peer pressure you’ve ever felt?
Not sure I’ve ever felt that, I was always a rebel, so I did things my way 🙂
196. What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true?
Then again, I think I’ve figured out Santa Claus at a very early age 😀 but I might have believed in the childhood stories for some time.
197. In your lifetime, what have you done that hurt someone else?
I’ve definitely hurt people along the way, unwillingly or sometimes when I was younger even willingly, emotionally. I ended up some relationships that hurt people, not good for me – but maybe I didn’t have the proper diplomacy or maturity back then to end them in a more delicate way.
198. What’s the best part of growing older?
Freeeeeedom! Being more confident, knowing exactly what you want, what you need, what you wish. The roadmap is so much easier 🙂
199. What’s been on your mind most lately?
How can I make more passive income, create an explosive new course, more blog and video content and where to travel next!
200. What do you think is worth waiting for?
True love, becoming your best or better version and success.
201. What chances do you wish you had taken?
Becoming a digital nomad at a more younger age.
202. Where else would you like to live? Why?
I love Lisbon, Portugal. Amalfi Coast in Italy, especially Positano. Southern Spain, Seville mostly. New York. And I believe I’d feel amazing in Asia.
203. What motivates you to go to work each day?
I literally don’t have to “go” to work every day, as I do a lot of my work at my laptop so I can work anywhere, when I go to my workshop it’s a holiday and I absolutely love it so basically if you ask me why do I get up and work every day, it is because this is my passion, love, drive, this is my “why”. I need to do this! I can’t just stay and do nothing all day, I need to be active, I freaking love it!
204. What do you wish you had done differently?
Similar to #201, but hey, I don’t really have great regrets just some things that I wonder: What would have been like if I’d stayed in Italy? What would have been like to go as a full time traveler earlier on? But I’m perfectly fine with all my choices so far 🙂
205. What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?
Strength: My endless motivation, inspiration and adaptability
Weakness: Very emotional sometimes and trying to be an over-achiever, a perfectionist
206. When was the last time you lied? What did you lie about?
I try not to lie and be as honest as possible, as I’ve realized life is soooo much easier when you tell the truth! However, I have a thing with my girlfriend when I hold the GPS heading towards a location and I casually lie about the amount of time that we have left. She asks how many more miles, how many minutes left? And I say… well, we are almost there, 10 minutes or so, when in fact Google Maps says 20 😀 Just to ease the walk and motivate her in a way 🙂
207. What made you smile this week?
This story that I just told at #206 🙂 this amazing interview! Some messages from my best friends and others from my love! Some positive reviews that I have received, some nice interactions with my family and random meetings. A great new comedy series with Rowan Atkinson, Man vs Bee and so much more. I smile every single day 🙂
208. What do you do with the majority of your money?
Try to spend more on pleasure and travels, rather than bills and all the other “earthly” things. I hardly buy stuff, I buy only what I need and I really don’t need too much and I rather spend on experiences.
209. What motivates you to be your best?
The impact of my art and work, the positive feedback of people all around the world, the faith that I can do more and be more, my absolutely fabulous instinct that tells me: Girl, you are shining! Show this to the entire world!
210. of the thought provoking questions: When was the last time you lost your temper? About what?
I am pretty calm and I hardly lose my temper, but I believe sometimes a couple of weeks ago, we were in the train and met a really unstable girl – she seemed fine – but she refused to pay her ticket and made an entire scene (it was such a low rate, like less than $1) and I offered to pay her ticket just so she would chill out and she started calling me names and saying that she didn’t need my dirty money and so many awful things, that I just lost my temper and told her to fuck off! Even the ticket controller was so mad, she called him names too, it was such a crazy situation! She finally got off at the first station, but oh how I’d have liked to kick her ass!
211. What will you never give up on?
Myself, love, family, friends, dreams and wishes, hope and desire, happiness and freedom, joy and laughing with all your heart, being truly at peace with who you are.
212. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
Nothing really, just the fact that I could eat whatever and still be skinny or drink as much as I want and not have a hangover, but the knowledge that I have now, the experience and faith, the confidence and truth, the ladder that I built, the path that I took higher on that mountain – I’d never give that for anything.
213. How would you describe the past year of your life in one sentence?
More challenging, yet fruitful and stimulating, made me realize some important things, while provoked me to want more and become better than ever.
214. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
So many things, but probably hitchhiking from Romania to Macedonia, with 2 girls that I just met at a karaoke night. Left the next morning, with not so much money, no cards, no internet and just ended up staying one month in Ohrid, Macedonia at one of the girls. Then again, I have very often went to the seaside, totally spontaneously, hitchhiking 😀 One evening, I was with an actor friend in Bucharest having some drinks and we decided at 6 or 7pm to go to the seaside, just like that, so we just left without any package or extra clothes, went on the highway, hitchhiked and had quite an adventure that I will tell sometimes 🙂 at 4am we were in Vama Veche, at the seaside, enjoying one of the best sunrises ever in a super intimate conversation.
215. What makes you uncomfortable?
People that are hiding something, that are not genuine, with whom you cannot have a proper conversation.
216. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss the most?
217. What worries you about the future?
I am not really worried as I know that I will land on both of my feet, no matter what.
218. What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months?
Need: more passive income
Want: my YouTube & blog
219. What life lessons did you have to experience firsthand before you fully understood them?
All of them 😀 I don’t think I’ve ever learned from the mistakes of others, because I am completely stubborn, so I always think that I know best, that I can make it, I can achieve that, etc. so all my lessons come from firsthand experience, of course, apart from the hardcore wants, I wouldn’t do some things because I know people suffered beforehand.
220. Do you like the city or town you live in? Why or why not?
Hard to tell because I am on the move right now, so I am not actively living in a city, I am traveling, but I did love Bucharest for the 10 years it gave me, Milan for 1 year, Brasov for 1 year and I am looking forward to the other cities 🙂
221. What’s the best part of being you?
Ah, the freedom 🙂 and the love that I receive every day
222. When you look back over the past month, what single moment stands out?
A rather funny one now 😀 we missed the flight in Pisa, although we were there in the airport, but they changed the gates so many times, didn’t even announce it and anyway, we missed it. So, we had 50 euros left and no other flights from Pisa to Romania the following day, so we called our friend in Rome, told her the story and she said: come with the next train and I will take care of everything. Faith in humanity restored! We knew that from Rome we have more daily flights, so we went to the station, paid exactly 49 euros for the tickets, that was precisely insane 🙂 We slept then in the station – honestly, best sleep ever on the ground, like so rough and straight, OMG, I slept like a baby 😀 – we met another traveler who was prepared, he had a sleeping bag and all, we drank beers and then he said Buona notte, went to his sleeping bag and we slept until 4am in the station. We finally reached Rome, our amazing friend was there and took care of everything from flight tickets to train tickets to the airport, aperitivo and all. Love you if you are reading this! We took a flight to Budapest as it was much cheaper and then a very late night bus to Romania, so this was an unplanned adventure but so absolutely wonderful in the end, a story to tell 🙂 And a fun movie to make!
223. What do you do to relieve stress?
Listen to music and walk for miles and miles, swim, have sex, travel and anything active.
224. What is your happiest memory?
Now, this is probably the most challenging questions of all and no, I cannot answer it, because I have soooooooo many happy memories. I can’t pick up one and I won’t. All of them make me the happy person that I am, so no, I don’t have a happy memory, I have millions! I am rich!
225. What is your saddest memory?
This is easier to answer, as it is definitely the day that I found out my father has cancer. I was in Italy and I believe this was also a trigger to make me return to Romania.
226. What would you like to change (about yourself)?
227. How many people do you love?
Probably a dozen, if I count them 🙂
228. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
Starting my brand with my mom, that was one of the best paths that I could ever take! The second one was starting my coaching business. This is a funny one. I was in Milan, spent all my money and didn’t have like 10 euros for an Aperol and I said, damn! I need some extra income and that day I went on finding another gig related to all my work and brand: coaching and helping other entrepreneurs, so I started doing that and in less than 6 months I was making more than $4,000/month just from this side hustle.
229. What’s your favorite true story that you enjoy sharing with others?
I have so many stories that I love sharing from my travels, inspiration and empowering ones. I believe this is a true story that I love:
230. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
Love, I miss my loved one, as she is another city at the moment. I want to start creating my course as soon as possible and I am playing a bit with my Lady Muse 🙂
231. What are you waiting for? How are you writing your life’s story?
Courage! Yes, that’s it! I am not really waiting for anything else than having that best inspiration, you know? That amazingly flow! Because this is what counts. That mind-blowing pursue for creativity, inspiration and happiness. I am actively writing my life story as we speak, but I have to recollect a book that I’ve written called I am an echo burnt by the sun… such a great title, don’t you think?
232. What makes love last?
Truth, honesty and a love that you haven’t ever experienced before…
233. What good comes from suffering?
Knowing what pleasure is, acknowledging it…
234. What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year?
Don’t share too much with people, it might harm you in the end…
235. Based on you current daily actions and routines, where would you expect to be in five years?
Kicking ass! I have grown so much in the past 5 years, imagine 5 years from now, I really feel that I could reach all my goals since now I know what I really want and how to get that 🙂
236. What was your last major accomplishment?
I am tempted to reply with one of my physical or acknowledgeable accomplishments, but I feel that finding myself once again, like my true true self is the major accomplishment of the month!
237. Through all of life’s twists and turns who has been there for you?
My mom always and my friends.
238. What or who has been distracting you?
Work, the urge of achieving my goals and friends who just want to party. I love giving but I know that my instincts are right and sometimes, I have to become one with myself, to focus solely on my work.
239. What are you looking forward to in the upcoming week?
To start filming my brand new course 🙂
240. Who is your mentor and what have you learned from them?
I’ve never really had a mentor for what I am currently doing and my purpose in life, but I had and have some amazing encounters with more experienced people that played a huge role in my life that I will never forget. One is my best creative partner that is my rock in many ways and we constantly brainstorm ideas together, the next is a fabulous lady director with whom I worked and she played a huge role in my life and last, a wonderful screenwriter from New York with whom I worked at my very first films and later on, he taught me so many life hacks and how to see the world and experience it through my own awesome point of view.
241. What are you uncertain about?
The future 😀
242. What do you think about when you lie awake in bed?
I am very practical so if I do have a white night or so, I think about the upcoming events, plans, like how would I make the best out of the next month and so, always proactive 🙂
243. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I am very sensitive and emotional, although I seem so tuff and that I have everything under control, but I am weak sometimes. I honestly like to let myself go, to crumble and fall in a safe environment so that I can pick myself up the very next moment 🙂 It’s cathartic in many ways!
244. When you have a random hour of free time, what do you usually do?
I hardly get those, but if I do, I love working on myself and future ventures.
245. What makes you weird?
I love the simple things and I am not impressed by diamonds and brands. I am silly many times, I love to talk gibberish and be foolish. I like to act as a child, jump, dance and laugh with all my heart. I am a romantic and I am funny. I love to play and to act 🙂
246. If you could relive yesterday what would you do differently?
Nothing! I have previously answered a similar question. I wouldn’t really change my life, ways, behavior and I don’t really have regrets 🙂 I am happy with who I am right NOW!
247. What do you do over and over again that you hate doing?
Nothing really. I always spice up my routine, so even if it’s a very simple thing to do like washing your clothes, I don’t make this a boring routine, I make it fun so I don’t really hate anything 🙂
248. Would you rather your child be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent?
We have learned so far that beauty is not all about looks, it comes from the inside as well, so – of course – intelligence comes first and beauty comes with that too!
249. What white lies do you often tell?
I have no idea what white lies mean… a lie is a lie…
250. of the thought provoking questions: What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last year?
I’ve renounced my apartment in Brasov to spend more time with my dad as he started the treatment for cancer…
251. What do you understand today about your life that you did not understand a year ago?
That it is short and can get really messy at the end, so you have to enjoy every minute and every day of the glory and beauty that you have today, no more silly worries about weight, skin and looks as these will not matter at all in the end.
252. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
I know that I changed a couple of lives, some friends who told me after some years: Thank you for pushing me to pursue my studies and go abroad. I am now in X country, doing wonderful because of you.
253. What did life teach you yesterday?
That I can always do more 🙂
254. Who impresses you?
People who have overcome their toughest challenges and won. The brave hearts that prove you that impossible is possible. Even the word says “I’m Possible”.
255. What have you done that you are not proud of?
I guess I am not very proud of some of the things that I have done in my youth, like drugs. However, I do not regret it as I learned a lot from that time and I have the experience. I have many friends who haven’t really lived their youth and now they want that, they want to experience everything and it’s best to do it at the right time, not to mention that your body is stronger then and takes it better.
256. When should you reveal a secret that you promised you wouldn’t reveal?
Only if it’s a life threatening case, a secret that may eventually save the life of that person.
257. How would you spend your ideal day?
In a hot air balloon at sunrise, having breakfast. Swimming afterwards in the sea and enjoying the beach until noon. Having a wonderful cocktail on a rooftop at lunch, then going on an adventure, either visiting some amazing spots or having a tour of the city, hiking or something similar. Having another swim at sunset and dancing the night away barefoot on the beach. All of this with my loved one.
258. What is the one primary quality you look for in a significant other?
Honesty and stability.
259. What do you admire most about your mother and father?
I admire my mom’s energy and enthusiasm, she is always working on something, an idea or a project. She is so creative and full of life and my dad is definitely the smartest person I’ve ever known. He is like an encyclopedia.
260. What is the best advice you have ever received?
When you will be in the right place, working with the right people, doing what you love, things will be so easy and natural, nothing will seem hard – and that’s true! I’ve received this advice in my 20s and I understood it in my 30s.
261. If you could live forever, would you want to? Why?
YES! Definitely, oh this should have been my answer to the wish granted! Because I absolutely love life and I have so many things to do! I would create so many things and help so many people, so much work and so much to explore and discover!
262. If you had to be someone else for one day, who would you be and why?
Someone famous, just to experience all that attention and learn better their routine.
263. What positive changes have you made in your life recently?
Controlling my eating habits, starting fasting and detoxing more every week.
264. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
Myself, my loved ones, my customers and clients, everyone who shares their positive feedback about my work and inspiration.
265. What is your biggest regret?
That I didn’t move outside the country sooner.
266. Which one of your responsibilities do you wish you could get rid of?
Paying the bills 😀 paying in general – for anything :))
267. What’s something you don’t like to do that you are still really good at?
268. What type of person angers you the most?
The lazy ones that complain all the time!
269. What is missing in your life?
A place to call my own. I have been moving all the time, traveling and I feel that I need now my own little studio somewhere in the world 🙂
270. What is your most striking physical attribute?
I love my body! I have to say my mouth, my smile and teeth. A friend of mine says that I have like 500 teeth in my mouth 😀 Go smile with your 500 teeth and we will get free cocktails for sure! And that’s true!
271. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
Going on a talent show. Not sure if I really wanted it, but I believe it would have been fun.
272. Who would you like to please the most?
Myself, I am my toughest crowd 🙂
273. If you could go back in time and change things, what would you change about the week that just passed?
274. When you meet someone for the very first time what do you want them to think about you?
That I am fun, achieved, inspiring, trustworthy and can be an amazing friend!
275. Who would you like to forgive?
I am really not the person to hold grudges, so I don’t believe there is someone in my life whom I have to forgive.
276. At what point during the last five years have you felt lost and alone?
I believe when I turned 30, I had a mild depression which I heard is natural for some people when they hit another decade. Luckily, I am good with handling these on my own and in just a couple of days I am good as new.
277. What is one opportunity you believe you missed out on when you were younger?
Studying abroad after finishing high school.
278. What do you want more of in your life?
Pure happiness, joy and laughter. I’d love to laugh all day long and just be happy all the time 🙂
279. What do you want less of in your life?
Depressed, toxic people who complain all the time.
280. Who depends on you?
My customers, clients, community.
281. Who has had the greatest impact on your life?
It’s hard to name just one person, so I will mention a few people who really had a great impact and the first is definitely my high school English teacher. She is a force of nature, incredibly energetic and dynamic and made us think outside the box, be creative and fierce. Then, my acting teachers had a great impact and also some other acting coaches I met along the way. A dear friend, screenwriter from New York, taught me many things when I was in my 20s, along with a lady director with whom I was working back then. Last, but not least, my dear creative partner with whom I currently work now on many projects.
282. Are you happy with where you are in your life? Why?
Yes, because I worked hard to reach this level of freedom and independence and I could not see another way of living. I could never get a 9 to 5 job and I absolutely love where I am and I wish to achieve more.
283. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
My life is constantly changing and improving, so I know next year will be so different. I wish to work this year more on my passive income, so next year I could have more freedom and travel more.
284. How have you sabotaged yourself in the past five years?
Holding myself back, not having enough confidence at some point, procrastinating, partying too much and losing focus.
285. Other than money, what else have you gained from your current job?
Amazing confidence in myself and skills, many friends all around the world, recognition, success, happiness, freedom – just to name a few 🙂
286. Whom do you secretly envy? Why?
People who travel all the time and have successful blogs and vlogs about their travels and experiences. But it’s not a real envy, it’s more of a desire to be like them 🙂
287. In twenty years, what do you want to remember?
My amazing experiences, travels, friendships, the achievements that I made, my creations, films and books, my carousel of emotions, of happiness and love – everything 🙂
288. What are you most excited about in your life right now – today?
All my new projects and collections, next travels, my love and the new adventures.
289. What experience from this past year do you appreciate the most?
The two live concerts that I have recently seen – one in Italy with Emma, Gianna Nannini, Laura Pausini, Alessandra Amoroso & co. and one in Romania with Morcheeba. I’ve really missed big live concerts and these were truly amazing.
290. What is the most enjoyable thing your family has done together in the last three years?
The family dinners and birthday parties. We really do not hang out so much – all of us – so when we do it’s kind of special and really lovely 🙂
291. How many hours of television do you watch in a week? A month? A year?
ZERO! I personally don’t have a TV and haven’t watched TV since I was 19. I do watch a lot of movies though online 🙂
292. What is the biggest obstacle that stands in your way right now?
I don’t feel that I have any obstacles right now, but if I’d had to answer I’d say myself, as I am the only one who has absolute power over my actions, life and destiny.
293. What do you sometimes pretend you understand that you really don’t?
No, I don’t do this anymore 🙂 It’s true that when you are young you wish to make an impression and let people know that you know more than you actually do, but there comes a time when it’s really okay to say ‘I really don’t know what you are talking about.’, ‘I don’t know about this topic. I’m not familiar with this.’ Totally fine!
294. What do you like most about your job? What do you dislike most about your job?
I like everything, it’s my passion 🙂 I love the work, the art, the connections with the whole world, the freedom, the content that I can create, the flexibility of it. I don’t like the fact that I need to think about money and sales, to pay the bills and all. I am an artist at heart, so I really do not like the pragmatic side of things and the fact that I need to focus on that. I’d love a world without money, where happiness and laughter are the currencies.
295. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself?
It’s not new but I feel that I regained my focus, motivation and ambition. Kind of lost them at some point and now they are back 🙂
296. In one sentence, how would you describe your relationship with your mother?
I absolutely adore her, she is my business and creative partner, my inspiration and hero.
297. What was the most defining moment in your life during this past year?
I believe when I realized that I lost myself somewhere at the beginning of the year and knew that I had to do something to get back my mojo and my intuition, so I did 🙂
298. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
Move out of the country 😀
299. What makes you feel secure?
I make myself secure all the time, knowing that no matter what I’ve got this and I’ll thrive and conquer!
300. of the thought provoking questions: What is your favorite sound?
The waves and the rain 🙂 I also enjoy waterfalls and the sound of a harp is very peaceful and smoothing.
301. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
Honesty! Humor and smarts.
302. What simple gesture have you recently witnessed that renewed your hope in humanity?
My friend greeting us in Rome when we missed our Pisa flight, taking care of our tickets, trains, breakfast, aperitivo and all.
303. What is your favorite smell?
My favorite perfumes, fresh cut grass, the flowers in a garden at night, the smell of the sea and sand, oddly my own smell when I sweat and my lover’s smell.
304. What recent memory makes you smile the most?
Ah, so many! The recent trip to the seaside, the trip to Italy, the concert, losing the plane – that’s a fun memory by now!
305. In one word, how would you describe your childhood?
306. What celebrities do you admire? Why?
I loved Angelina Jolie when I grew up because of her courage and boldness, also for all her humanitarian work. Now, I admire lots of actors, mostly women, who write and produce their own work, being in charge of the narratives, like Reese Witherspoon who started her own production company, went from blonde silly roles to really powerful ones that brought her the Oscar. I look up to so many women in history that made a difference in all the fields, not only entertainment. I love Madonna for opening up doors and being brave, I love Lady Gaga for her talent and force. I admire Sarah Paulson for her spirit and humor. Iliza Shlesinger for being the best woman comedian ever! And many more 🙂
307. What is the number one motivator in your life right now?
Honestly, I am the biggest motivator there is 🙂
308. What music do you listen to to lift your spirits when you’re feeling down?
Rock, hard rock, pop, dance, I have my lists! I also listen to Italian music a lot! But I believe Queen and Janis Joplin always do the trick. Oh, I also listen to Postmodern Jukebox and they are super nice with their jazzy vintage vibes!
309. If I gave you $1000 and told you that you had to spend it today, what would you buy?
Plane tickets and accommodations 😀
310. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
It’s definitely not the last thing, but this story came first to mind because I laughed for years after this and told it so many times! So, I was with my ex traveling from Milan to Bucharest very early in the morning, we just passed security and we were running late. I was really ahead of her hurrying up to reach the gate and when we went through ALL the airport, she stops, looks at her hand and says ‘I am missing something’. I look at her and see that she is casually walking with just her purse and doesn’t have her luggage. But the fact that she still didn’t realize what was missing is driving me insane! I’m still laughing as I write this. So, she says ‘Oh, I forgot my luggage at security!’ And I start to nervously laugh, almost kneeing in front of a bathroom. People were staring at us, as we were so hilarious. So, she runs back at security, luckily no one touched her bag and it all ends up well, as we did catch our flight, the last to board, but still. Now, every time I pass security I remember this story and I laaaaaaaaugh 😀
311. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who brag so much about what they do or did, their achievements. It’s so insecure! I also don’t like people who complain all the time and those who seem super spoiled.
312. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
My partner 🙂 I tell her all the time!
313. What is your biggest phobia?
Thanatophobia – I had no idea it’s called this way, I Googled it – it’s the fear of death. Yes, I am scared of it and I feel that cars are, statistically speaking, far worse than planes or other means of transportation, so I avoid them!
314. What are some recent compliments you’ve received?
Should I just copy paste here my reviews? 😀 Joking! A lady this morning told me – as I was buying something from her shop – that I am gorgeous and wonderful! She was a bit shy but eventually said it and it felt so beautiful and lovely. I returned the compliment! I always do!
315. How many friends do you have in real life that you talk to regularly?
3-4, I value deep relationships now 🙂 I used to have like 40 :))
316. How much money per month is enough for you to live comfortably?
When I make around $3,000 – $4,000 is super great, even luxurious 🙂 But even $2,000 is good! I am sometimes wondering how did I have such a great time and so much fun in my 20s with less than $500 per month? I was so happy! Still am, I am just buying more expensive wine now 😀
317. When was your first impression of someone totally wrong?
Hmmm…. I don’t think it ever was, as I am really good at reading people and feeling their vibes, so I am quite close to feeling the person from the start.
318. How many hours a week do you spend online?
ALL the time! 😀 But not on social media, just online, writing, creating, managing my stores, chatting with clients and customers, replying to emails, so yeah, a lot!
319. What do you love to do?
320. What specific character trait do you want to be known for?
Honesty and transparency.
321. Are you more like your mom or your dad? In what way?
I believe I’ve got the best genes from both, their best traits 🙂 I definitely look more like my dad, I am tall, brown eyes (my mom is short, blue eyes), but I have my mom’s skin which is a delight! I have my mom’s spirit, the freedom the casualness, the happiness, but some of my dad’s brains. I do look like my grandma more, the one from my dad’s side!
322. What is the number one quality that makes someone a good leader?
Knowing and understanding their tribe and their needs.
323. What bad habits do you want to break?
I don’t have yet a balance between work and partying. I rather work too much or party too much. I don’t regret it, but I feel it would be healthier to be more balanced 🙂
324. What is your favorite place on Earth?
You know that they say to quickly answer with the first thing that comes to mind. As I was reading the question, the first thing that popped was the Amalfi Coast, Positano. If I would think about it, I’d probably offer another answer, but I stick with my very first thought!
325. What do you love to practice?
Exactly what I preach!
326. What questions do you often ask yourself?
What should I do next?
Am I okay now, in this situation?
Should I pursue this path?
Will the world get better?
What has the world to offer me?
327. What are you an expert at?
Many things, woohoo 😀 Branding, marketing, Etsy, personal development, confidence, video editing, body language, writing, storytelling, being social and partying, and recently – relationships 🙂 I am pretty awesome in my current relationship, never expected this, but just ask her!
328. How would an extra $1000 a month change your life?
It would give me more freedom, I could travel more, stay in new cities, paying the rent, yes, it would be an amazing help!
329. What things in life should always be free?
Transportation, food, water, internet and connections (friendships, family and love)
330. What is your favorite time of the year?
331. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
To travel the world, meet everyone and see every corner of this beautiful world.
332. What is the most recent dream you remember having while sleeping?
My dreams are INSANE! I dream almost every night and they are so surreal and vivid, almost like movies or long novels. I used to write all my dreams down and here is a glimpse of that from a couple of years ago:
I just woke up with a bizarre dream in my head, with extraordinary images that mingle around. I was staying with my good friend in a big apartment that had the beach right outside and people were lying on its walls, just like it was a great market there or a place that offered shade.
One day, she told me about this gate in the center of the city that gets you in a parallel universe. And that she often goes there. So, we went together to buy a present for this guy, a DJ or something, Paul. The gate had to do with a bus or a subway, as it wasn’t a portal itself, you just had to take a certain bus, to change at a certain station, and so on, like a path or a code. So, we got there.
I was shocked because It wasn’t any different from our world, but the color was different. So, I wanted to buy this great present. We found a lady on the streets selling books and I bought a history book. The odd thing was that the whole history of this world was completely different. I remember that from that point the whole pace of the dream changed. I felt tension, like I was being followed. My friend disappeared. I somehow returned back into our world, but it wasn’t quite the same. People were more anxious. I remember I was standing on that slice of beach, finally talking on the phone with that girl I mentioned before (in other days) and we were angry at each other. Some guys came and sat next to me and they were angry as well, and pushy. I yelled at them, I yelled at my girlfriend. And I remember just leaving that apartment, where other people were around, friends, faces from the past. I took the book with me. I didn’t have the chance to read it, but the pages had already fallen apart. So, I took the bus in that direction, in order to return to that world, but this time I couldn’t. I reached a sort of palace in a beautiful world. The color was so bright in this world. Although it seemed it was surrounded by the desert, the palace itself was amazing. So, I entered the gates and I met my friend and this guy, Paul. I didn’t have time to do anything, because other people came and we started walking and exploring this beautiful land. I was still carrying this book, but the pages kept falling. I desperately wanted to give it to Paul, as my present. I don’t know what happened afterwards, because I woke up at some point with all these beautiful bright images in my head.
333. What confuses you?
People and their opinions… I really do not understand why certain people are so narrow minded and do not want to do anything about. They live shallow lives, suffocated and locked between the walls.
334. In what way are you your own worst enemy?
I’m definitely not the worst, but I do sabotage myself sometimes and I am my worst critic.
335. When did you not speak up when you should have?
When I was younger, I was too scared and afraid so I just… nodded and smiled when I should have learned to say “fuck off!”
336. What is your favorite quote?
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin
337. What is your favorite fictional story? (novel, movie, fairytale, etc.)
Peter Pan is definitely my favorite childhood story along with the Mary Poppins novels.
338. Where or who do you turn to when you need good advice?
My mom and a couple of fabulous smart friends 🙂
339. What artistic medium do you use to express yourself?
All of them from writing, acting, creating videos, designing, painting and dancing.
340. Who or what is the greatest enemy of mankind?
Doubt, negativity and ego.
341. What’s something you wish you had done earlier in life?
Realize the importance of having a balanced and healthy life.
342. What is the closest you have ever come to fearing for your life?
That time in the car that I’ve mentioned earlier and one time when I was hitchhiking with a friend at 14 or so and we got into a car with some guys, one of them being extremely drunk (or high) and the whole situation became so odd at some point, that I really thought we would be raped and murdered… luckily, the driver was sober and kind of saved us. When I think about it, I do believe I have a guardian angel!
343 How do you deal with isolation and loneliness?
I never feel lonely 🙂 I absolutely love myself and being with me, I enjoy so much my company, the silence and everything plus it helps me tremendously to work and create!
344. What do you know well enough to teach to others?
Business, personal development, confidence, Etsy, acting, film, body language and oh so many other things 😀 I can really teach so many things, I’m aware of this now! 🙂
345. What’s a quick decision you once made that changed your life?
Met a girl on Tinder, she bought me a one way ticket to Milan that night, took the flight without even blinking, met her in a hotel room, hooked up and a couple of months later I was living in Milan!
346. What have you lost interest in recently?
Social media, I find it so boring and filled with frustration!
347. What makes life easier?
Not worrying about things, not caring and wine 🙂
348. What was the last thing you furiously argued about with someone?
Tonight I actually argued with my dad about social rights, the police force, diversity, politics and so many other things. We are so passionate about our point of views.
349. What job would you never do no matter how much it paid?
I believe I’d do any job if it pays a lot, but let’s say prison guard just for the sake of this game 🙂
350. of the thought provoking questions: What is the number one solution to healing the world?
351. What could society do without?
Many things, all the brands, food restaurants, car brands, fashion brands, and even social media.
352. What stresses you out?
Phone calls. I am used to my worldwide customers who really do not like phone calls and they rather text or schedule calls if needed, so I’m used to this routine for more than 6 years now. When I receive a call all of the sudden, I am blocked and sometimes just stare at my phone :))
353. Now that it’s behind you, what did you do last week that was memorable?
I’ve updated my Udemy course, launched a new YouTube video and wrote a cool script 🙂
354. Where do you spend most of your time while you’re awake?
Wherever I am at that moment, either traveling or in the studio, at home, I’m always on the move!
355. What makes someone a hero?
Using his/her superpowers and going above and beyond to fulfill the need or demand.
356. When in your life have you been a victim of stereotyping?
All the time! I am blonde, a woman, caucasian and bisexual – like, every freaking moment!
357. When was the last time you felt lucky?
Today 🙂 I feel lucky every single day!
358.When did you first realize that life is short?
It’s hard to say this, but probably I became more aware after 30 and now, I constantly see and feel this!
359. What is the most insensitive thing a person can do?
Betray and lie to you.
360. What can someone do to grab your attention?
I am not easily distracted so you really need to go that extra mile to catch my attention. I usually ignore everyone as I am used to people staring at me and trying to pick me up or something…
361. What do you usually think about on your drive home from work?
Life, accomplishments, new projects, new content, stories, I’m constantly working in a way 🙂
362. What’s one downside of the modern day world?
Disconnection… oddly, we are so connected and yet, disconnected…
363. What simple fact do you wish more people understood?
That there is room for everyone under the sun 🙂 Being nasty doesn’t give you anything. Be nice, love, as this is the greatest power ever! Be grateful! Embrace your beauty and imperfections!
364. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
No, not really!
365. How would you describe your future in three words?
Powerful, beautiful and sunny 🙂