Written in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
The Information that We Collect
TEYXO.com collects information directly from their customers and users, from cookies and from traffic references such as the stats provided by Google.
When you make a purchase on teyxo.com you provide us the information needed to fulfill an order, such as your name, e-mail address, shipping address and payment information (your billing address and your PayPal account). You also send us the details of the product that you purchase.
We are all about customization and we think that it is important to have your body measurements, to offer you a perfect fit. We create every item handmade and customized according to your measurements, that is why we require your body measurements such as bust, waist, hips and height. Although it is best to have them, these are not mandatory and you can choose not to give them and choose the standard sizing. Please check our size chart for a better size fitting.
Your phone number is also needed for the shipping company so that the courier can find you at the address given. We do not use your phone number in any other way and we do not make any promotions over phone calls.
When you visit a certain website, you show some information about you, such as your location shown by the IP address and the time of visit. We do not store this information but we can access it via sites like Google Stats to improve our performance and understand better our audience and our customers.
How We Use Your Information and Why Do We Need It
We rely on necessary legal bases to collect, use and share your information with any third-party and that includes the following:
1. Providing our services: fulfilling orders, offering customer support and settle legal disputes (if needed)
2. Complying with legal obligations: when we create finances and offer the information required by the tax laws in our country and in the European Union
3. Providing your consent in using your information for receiving news, new collections, special sales and promos about TEYXO in e-mail marketing campaigns. You can subscribe if you wish to our newsletter and we will always ask clearly if you wish to be part of the newsletter and will not use your e-mail address without your clear affirmative consent
Your privacy and safety are crucial for our business and always put our customers’ needs first. TEYXO is build on transparency and trust, thus we will never share your information in any other way, but in these exceptional and limited situations such as:
2. Compliance with laws: We may share your information only if there is a matter of legal or government request or if we suspect any act of fraud or any illegal activity, technical or security issues. I We will always protect the rights, property and safety of our customers and we fully engage in this action.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data
We store your data only during the time we need to fulfill your order or request. However, we may save your personal information such as your body measurements and shipping addresses, only if you allow us to. TEYXO.com offers you your own account where you can store your own information, see it, access it, edit it and remove it whenever you wish. We will not keep any copy of that so you are in full control of your data on TEYXO.com We may also be required to retain some information to comply with legal and financial obligations, but we will not keep this data longer than 2 years.
Your Personal Information Outside EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. We sell worldwide and shipping companies use transport both in EU and outside EU to reach and fulfill orders. This may result in your personal information being transferred to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. We rely on Privacy Shield as as the legal basis for the transfer if your information is transferred outside EU, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you are resident in the EU but also in other territories, you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
1. Access: you have the right to access and receive your information and on our website you can do this through your account. If you also have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly.
2. Change, edit, restrict and delete. You also have the right to make any change that you wish, to restrict or edit your information and to delete it. You can do that yourself through your account or you can ask us to do it for you. Except for special occasions when we will need your information for legal reasons or to comply with our tax and government laws, we will delete all the information if you ask us so.
3. Object. You can object to us and the process of your information, for example in receiving marketing newsletter or any other ads, even after you have expressed you affirmative consent. You can change that anytime you wish.
4. Complain. If you live in the EU and have any complaint to make at our use of your data, you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How To Contact Us
We can be easily reached through TEYXO.com through the contact form, through our e-mail addresses:
We can be reached through our phone number +40-721-537854
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lara Popa, CEO of TEYXO.com, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me directly at [email protected] or in all the other ways from above. Thank you for using TEYXO.com and for your trust and support! We are happy to have you on board! Thank you for choosing TEYXO!