2019 rocked! It was probably one of the best years so far, but I believe it is more about a certain period in time. We quantify our success, stories, good times and bad times in years, because it is easier to do so. It is easier to keep track and to analyze the year as a whole. However, we all know that every year has the good and the bad… Nonetheless, every experience, every story that we wrote and every person that we met brought us one step closer to who we are today!
What I’ve Learned in 2019
- I CAN do it! I really can go that extra mile and achieve my goal and this year I have seen the results, more than ever.
- Have more patience.
- Embrace the unexpected. Life never goes as planned and you need to learn to properly react to other’s actions.
- It’s okay to have bad moments… I am not perfect. You are not perfect!
- Take actions. If you do not transform your ideas into actions, then those ideas don’t have too much value…
- Complete those actions. If you start something and you feel at a certain point that it’s not going to work, it is better to complete it than to leave it like that. A completed project – no matter how good or bad – is better than an unfinished business.
- We don’t have too much time. Learn to focus on the important things and don’t waste energy and time on anything else.
- Take more breaks. Social media breaks too 🙂 Detox yourself from all the abundance of information and get in touch with the real YOU as often as possible.
- Embrace all your emotions. Anger and sadness are yours too. Learn from where do they strive and learn to accept them.
- We are a work in progress. Never finished, never completed… in a continuous process and a never ending journey.
The Best Year for TEYXO
Thank YOU, amazing TEYXO world for making 2019 the best year!
We launched 8 new collections, including the most successful collection we have ever had: EMPOWER with more than 25 denim designs that were BEST SELLERS for a couple of months.
The “Your Body is Right” ongoing worldwide campaign was launched in March 2019! Thank you to everyone who was part of it until now! I am honored to have interviewed stunning women all over the world and I am planning to push this project even further in 2020.
Our lifestyle magazine celebrated 1 year in 2019 and I am excited to share with you more inspirational stories, interviews, travel bits and empowering posts this year.
A New Beginning
I have started the year in Milan and then at Como, one of my favorite places. I have returned in Bucharest to pack everything, my entire studio and end a couple of years of Bucharest that brought me a lot. I have grown.
I knew though, as hard as it is, that I had to let go, stretch my dream and step out of my comfort zone. I felt deeply that I needed to explore more, to dance more, laugh more, squeeze joy out of life, broaden my horizons and expand my vision to heights that I don’t even know yet.
2020 will open up a new world and I will make sure to take you with me all along the way. 🙂
Wishes for 2020
Look at life with the same eyes that you had when you were a child, embrace your weirdness and dare to dream like a silly teenager and never listen to all those people who will tell you to “grow up”, “get a serious job”, “stop dreaming”, “life is hard”, because… hey, guys! I probably make more money than they do now, with my “silly” dreams and crazy passion!
Don’t listen to those who tell you “there comes a time when you need to make a compromise”… that’s also BS 🙂 I have heard it so many times and I just couldn’t do it!
Follow Your Guts
Follow always your guts because your instinct will take you on the right path! There are so many possibilities out there! I just love the choices that I have every day!
Living The Best Times
We are living the best times! It strikes me sometimes when I think about how spoiled we are now! Be grateful for that, because other people before you fought and died for this freedom that we have. Make good use of it! Don’t take it for granted and don’t spend it arguing on Facebook with strangers about nothing… Do something great! Aspire at least to do something greater!
Not all people have this VOICE that you have now! Use it wisely and stop bitching about really unimportant things 🙂
Much love, my wonderful friends!