This is a quick recipes that you can do on a Sunday brunch as it is easy to make and you can prepare it in 30 – 40 minutes.
For 2 servings:
– 1 large pineapple
– 1 table spoon olive oil
– 300 grams of turkey breast, cut into square bite sizes
– 125 grams of boiled rice
– 1 table spoon Chinese hoisin sauce
– 1 tea spoon soy sauce
– 1 table spoon brown sugar
– 100 ml or 1/2 small cup water
– sesame seed to garnish
1. Carefully cut the pineapple in 2 and clean the inside fruit
2. In a small cooker, heat the oil and then add the turkey bites with salt and pepper and fry it for 10 minutes. Take then the turkey out.
3. Reduce the heat and add the core of the pineapple cut in small sizes, the hoisin and the soy sauces, brown sugar, ginger and fry about 5 minutes. Add water and stir for another 5 minutes until the sauce gets thicker.
4. Add the turkey bites and stir for another 5 – 10 minutes. Meanwhile you can boil the rice.
5. When the sauce is thicken enough and the rice is ready, you can serve it in the empty area of the pineapple halves. Add the rice and the sesame seeds. Also add kiwi on the side.